How to Use a Paint Token
- /dctokens Shows your token balance
- /sdc <region #> <color #> When looking at a dino, uses 1 token from your balance and sets that region to that color. Do this for each region on the dino. Each dino only uses 1 token during its lifetime, not per region. Ex. /sdc 1 1 Would paint the target dino’s region 1 to color 1, which is red.
- /sdcr Uses 1 token from your balance and randomizes the target dino color.
- /savedc <name> while looking at a dino: saves the color scheme as the name (Saved color schemes are species specific) Ex. /savedc zebra would save the color scheme as zebra in your saved dino color schemes for that species.
- /listdc When looking at a dino will list all available saved dino color schemes for that species.
- /loaddc <name> When looking at a dino loads the color scheme of that name (Saved color schemes are species specific) Example /loaddc zebra would load the color scheme of zebra to the target dino. Uses a token IF that dino has not used a token previously.
Use this reference to see what regions each tame has to color!